05 April, 2021

Pamela Stanford Interview

mona <monadelaunay@free.fr>
Fri 6/11/2010 4:57 PM
Me too.
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 10:38 PM
Subject: RE: Atlantis

Jess Franco made several films about interdimensional travel LA COMTESSE NOIRE and SHINING SEX, that subject interests me a lot. Also, the continents of Atlantis, Mu.
From: monadelaunay@free.fr
To: monell579@hotmail.com
Subject: Fw: Pamela Stanford images> LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:24:17 +0200

I don't know if he was interested in entities on the moon, but he talked a little a bit about that subject. I think his mind was opened  in a lots of subjects.
----- Original Message -----
From: mona
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: Pamela Stanford images> LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES

Once Jess talked among other UFO subjects about people driving their car not to far from their house USA or France and suddenly driving  thousands miles (for example australia)
 
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 9:45 PM
Subject: RE: Pamela Stanford images> LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES


i

Jess was interested in entities on the moon? Here's a French video f Celestine
From: monadelaunay@free.fr
To: monell579@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Pamela Stanford images> LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:03:43 +0200

 
I do not remember the cat mask.
 
When Jess was filming he sounded very careful of his work. He did not especially joke with me but when we were all at the restaurant he told stories and anecdotes about his other films or actors he worked with. He was not very joking but some of the anecdotes he said was funny or interesting.  He sounded and probably still is fond of food. He talked about the good courses and the good restaurants he knew.
 
Educated. He knew a lots of things about many different subjects.  What I remember the most (probably because it is my hobby and already was in that time) about abducted p eople and I think I don't remember exactly talked about entities on the Moon
 
 
 
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:30 AM
Subject: RE: Pamela Stanford images> LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES

Dear Monique, I just watched you in LES GRANDES EMMERBEUSES. You are very funny in it. You wear a tight leopard skin costume with pullover cat mask. Do you rmember the cat mask. With Lina Romay. That was filmed in Portugal in 1974, I think April 1974. What was Jess Franco like personally during the filming in Paris? Did he joke with you. The photography of that film is very interesting to me.
From: monadelaunay@free.fr
To: monell579@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Pamela Stanford images> LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 06:35:37 +0200

Hi Robert, I don't remember at all Guy Delorme in that film. I acted with him only in Lorna and I think Lorna is the only Jess Franco  film he acted in.
 
I keep a bad souvenir of that mask because of my claustrophobia and I could hardly breathe
 
Olivier Mathot ? Was in Celestine and a few others in Spain and Portugal. I can't tell exactly because Jess filmed several films at the same time, and I think put a scene from a film to another. It was not clear to me.
 
Once I was died laughing Olivier Mathot had his body painted and after the shoot we were all about to go back to the hotel. Olivier didn't want to put his clothes on the paint and wanted to take a shower. A taxi was waiting and somebody said,  may be de Nesles I m not sure, "we don't have time, wrap up yourself in a blanket !"
 
 
 
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 10:48 PM
Subject: RE: Pamela Stanford images> LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES

Monique, that image with the mask is from a Jess Franco film, DAS FRAUENHAUS, filmed in Paris in 1977. Do you remember Guy Delorme from that? And Olivier Mathot? 
Thank you,
Robert
From: monadelaunay@free.fr
To: monell579@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Pamela Stanford images> LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:29:43 +0200

 
This woman behind the mask is Pamela Stanford. It was hard for her to keep it on her face because she is claustrophobic
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 4:54 PM
Subject: RE: Pamela Stanford images> LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES

Hello Monique. Hope you doing well.
Thank you again for the Michel Lemoine link. He is now almost 90, I think. Here are some images of you I collected. Do you remember LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES which you made with Jess Franco in 1974?
Best Wishes, Robert

0 MARCH, 2009

THE RETURN OF PAMELA STANFORD?


Are you in a Pamela Stanford state of mind?



Who is the woman behind the mask? Pamela as a double agent in BLUE RITA (1977).



Pamela and Lina Romay in Jess Franco's LES GRANDES EMMERDEUSES (1974)

No comments: